Gretchen Rubin’s “12 Ways To Stick To Your New Year’s Resolutions”
Gretchen Rubin (Huffington Post contributor) is working on a Happiness Project. She posts frequently about what she has learned about being happy.
Her post this week is called “12 Ways To Stick To Your New Year’s Resolutions” and she gives us a list of twelve helpful hints. I’ll list them here, but it’s best, of course, if you read the entire post.
1. Be specific.
2. Write it down.
3. Review your resolution constantly.
4. Hold yourself accountable.
5. Think big.
6. Think small.
7. Ask for help.
8. Consider making only pleasant resolutions.
9. Consider giving up a resolution.
10. Keep your resolution every day.
11. Set a deadline.
12. Don’t give up if something interferes with your deadline.
13. “Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good.”