Warren Buffett is a fortune teller?
No, of course not. But, he does make decisions and back them up with massive investments of money. That’s the idea of this article. Here are the ‘predictions’ he’s made.
Friday, 26 Dec 2008Posted By: Alex Crippen
1. Recessions can’t be avoided forever.
2. We’ll survive current and future recessions just as we’ve survived past problems.
3. Recessions will create opportunities.
4. All stocks won’t be cheap.
6. Investors will mistakenly think falling stock prices are bad.
7. Good times will prompt bad decisions.
8. There will be more dancing at another wild party followed by another painful hangover.